Search This Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2023

how Dare you visit my in my dreams after all these years.


 Why do you haunt me? it has been such a long time since i thought about you. about the past about the feelings of old, but like a nightmare or a dream you dont leave me alone. playing with emotions of what once was something that ive hidden in the past. i have moved on i love my life. i love where god has led me through all of the fights. i over came my broken heart the pieces finally are back not apart yet out of the blue like a story book so true you come into my dream and throw me for a loop what is the trickery? what could it be? my wildest dreams coming true? or is it nothing more than a nightmare designed to stir up emotions that could never be. how dare you challenge the joy i have now the peace i finally found after so many hurtful years, tricking me with lies of something that never took place. our dreams are a funny thing we can forget something for many years and yet just like that false memories come flying back playing with our emotions of what once used to be or maybe never was?

No comments:

Post a Comment