Search This Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Oh my soul What have you done!

what are dreams? have you ever had a dream Where it just messes with your emotions? i had a dream last night where A hidden " wildest dream come true " happened and of course after waking up from something like that its like.... WHY? Lul what is the meaning of dreams are they just there to haunt us or give us what we really want or do they have meaning, i guess this Q depends who you ask really some believe dreams are what we truly want or fear in our soul, some say its just like our imagination running while some say its visions from god. i personally do not know. but this dream brought up some VERY painful Yet amazing feelings for me Which pushed me down a rabbit hole making me think if i died today, what will i have left un said? what will i have left un done unfinished. and one part of that is i have over 7,000 videos just sitting in a folder never posted because i dont have " time " songs of mine expressing my soul, vlogs saying how i felt in that moment. pieces of me thrown into a storage unit never to be seen by the world. this will change. money means nothing if i have words left unsaid, memories left un seen life is more than work. and while this dream of mine stirred up some painful things in my life. painful in a way its really what i wanted all along but also led me to my thoughts of. life is short. forgive everyone love everyone speak your truths to everyone let the chips fall where they may and give Everything to Yahweh. you can view all of my accounts here = https://linktr.ee/Wengertime89 i plan on adding Every account i have here and i plan on posting all over the place more!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment